Software Research Center
The Software Research Center or SRC provides a safe, academically sound environment where students can gain experience with real world business and technical problems.
The center arranges or constructs problems that require self-motivation, teamwork, and other in-demand skills.
Industry partners are asked to describe appropriate business needs that they can, with faculty cooperation, mentor students through.
Benefits of working with the SRC are that it helps relate business and technical needs to students while often directly benefiting industry partners.
The center is very active in coordinating internships and job placement.
SRC Related Faculty:
- Sam Blanchard - Director, Software Research Center
- Anna Stumpf - Marketing
- Brock Vaughters - Economics
- Chuck Koontz - Computer Science
- Elizabeth Imafuji - English
- Emmett Dulaney - Marketing
- Jenifer Coy - Computer Science
- Myungsoo “Samantha” Yoo - Visual Communications Design